Thursday 20 September 2012

Its been too long....

Work has been busy therefore lack of blogging. It is my intention to setup a ‘workstation’ at home but always excuses and procrastination being my middle name! It is a long weekend so looking forward to family time. In a couple of days , South Africans will celebrate Heritage Day , signifying our heritage , our past and hope for the future. Whilst I’m not particulary patriotic. I do appreciate the journey of my forefathers ,especially my father, fighting apartheid.I can’t imagine what it must have been like during the apartheid era. I am child of the new South Africa , my children are children are of the hopeful South Africa. There is still a large degree of unfairness, intolerance, prevelant in our society in so many aspects.There are days it irritates/upsets me more so than other days. I have to remind myself to persevere and to remember always how fortunate I am, in time.....!….does a perfect society even exist ??
Patience – Tolerance - Respect....

pretty amazing pics below...




No comments:

Post a Comment